Guinness braised corned beef. Corned beef is covered in Irish stout and brown sugar then slow roasted in the oven until tender. Patrick's Day staple is so good your friends and family may request it all year long. In this video we show you how to make an awesome corned beef brisket braised in Guinness just in time for St.
So I thought it would be fitting to braise this Corned Beef in Guinness Beer, instead of water or the "stuff" that the brisket is magically suspended. We loved corned beef, and this is our St. Patrick's Day and year round favorite recipe. You can have Guinness braised corned beef using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guinness braised corned beef
- You need 4 lb of corned beef brisket.
- It’s 6 pack of Guinness.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Stone mustard.
- You need of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
The beef is less salty than it is when made in the usual way and the flavors are round, full and tasty. Guinness® Braised Short Ribs. with Guinness® Draught. Add beef stock, tomato juice and fresh thyme to the roasting pan and cover tightly with foil. This Guinness braised beef recipe is super simple and creates tender, flavorful beef.
Guinness braised corned beef step by step
- Dry your corned beef brisket and set out for 1 hour, or until it is close to room temperature. Place brisket in a large cast iron skillet with one can of Guinness, on the stove (set on high). Sear each side (approximate 5 minutes a side)..
- Once the Guinness has formed a reduction, wipe it up with the biscuit, and then place brisket into a universal pan (or Dutch oven, or roasting pan).
- Add another can of Guinness to the skillet and deglaze..
- Peel and crush a whole garlic..
- Add to skillet, then add another can of Guinness, once it has been reduced..
- As some coarse salt, ground pepper, and Stone mustard to your brisket..
- Turn off heat, deglazes and add liquid smoke..
- Add the little stupid pack of seasoning that your brisket came with..
- Pour on Guinness garlic mixture.
- Cover and place in oven at 300°f for 4 hours.
- Take out your brisket and let rest for 30 minutes. Enjoy with the remainder of the Guinness!.
It's the perfect comfort food for St. Guinness braised beef – in this easy, braised beef recipe, chunks of chuck roast are slow cooked in beer on the stovetop in a Dutch oven. Patrick's Day fare, a Guinness-braised beef ragout, a cooking process that combines well- seasoned meats and vegetables in a hearty sauce. Tender from gentle cooking, this Guinness-braised beef brisket is a classic preparation made without the usual pot watching. Serve it with grainy, coarse-ground mustard.