Baked designer samosa. Baked samosas made with pie crust and seasoned potatoes and peas are an easy version of the Indian-inspired appetizer "This has all the flavor and heartiness of a great samosa without the frying. Baked samosa recipe – the HEALTHY version of punjabi samosa made in the oven. To make it complete healthy, I have used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose.
Samosas are a delicious traditional Indian food, composed of savory fillings sealed inside a folded pocket of dough. The rolled samosa pastry should look like this. Hold the samosa in one hand and gently fold over the "lid" making sure that you leave no holes at the. You can have Baked designer samosa using 15 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked designer samosa
- Prepare 1 cup of refined flour or maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted and crushed peanuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of green chilli paste.
Ingredients for Baked Mawa Samosa Recipe. Place samosas on a baking tray, keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for ten to fifteen minutes. This Baked Paneer Samosa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Samosa cones filled with a delectable and tangy paneer stuffing, baked perfect!
Baked designer samosa instructions
- For bread dough..
- In Lukewarm milk add sugar and yeast..
- Cover it for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now add this mix in maida and knead the dough..
- Cover it with cling wrap and keep it aside for one and hour..
- For stuffing:.
- Take a saucepanon flame, added with 2 tbsp oil..
- Crackle mustard seed and jeera..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste and peanuts..
- Mix it properly and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt..
- The stuffing is ready..
- Now add chopped boiled potatoes..
- Mix all the ingredients properly and switch off the flame.
- Now take the dough knead it properly..
- Take a small piece of dough and roll it like a chapati..
- Now cut it in four pieces..
- Take one part and cut it in three Bhi shape..
- Fill the stuffing and cover it first one side and then another side..
- Make all the samosa with this way..
- Now brush it with butter and put it in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- After 25 minutes take it out from the oven..
- Brush it with butter and serve hot..
Samosa recipe with quick video, step by step detailed picture on how to get that perfect cone shape. I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and conical that stands in the plate. A wide variety of baked samosa options are available to you, such as certification. Recipe for vegan, baked Samosas filled with potatoes and spinach. They are a served with a creamy Cilantro Lemon Dip.