Crockpot Barbacoa. Hello my loves welcome back to my kitchen!! Today I'm going to share with you how I make a easy and delicious barbacoa using in a crockpot. This homemade beef barbacoa recipe is easy to make in the slow cooker, and it's SO flavorful and delicious!
This Crock-pot Barbacoa slow cooks all day and then gives you the most tender beef you have ever had when it is done. Here you will find videos on home decor, cooking, daily Vlogs with my daughter, while handling a business. Welcome to A Balanced Chaos!! F O L L O W M. You can have Crockpot Barbacoa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Barbacoa
- Prepare 1.5 pound of beef chuck roast.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 packet of Goya achote seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt or to taste.
- You need to taste of Chicken bullion.
- You need of Water.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 can of el pato spicy tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of cleaned and seeded dried Pasilla chili pod.
The Barbacoa beef at Chipotle is my favorite meat at the restaurant. I love love love it on salads! After much trial and error, this is a crock pot copycat Just wondering if the Barbacoa could be fixed in a pressure cooker? I rec'd one for Christmas and I'm searching for recipes?
Crockpot Barbacoa step by step
- Start by adding your chuck roast to crock pot filling with 1-2 cups water depending how soupy you want your barbacoa..
- Add in garlic, onion, seasonings, diced potatoes, both red sauces and your cleaned and seeded dried chili.
- Set crock pot for 5 hrs on high, and enjoy! I served with a Spanish rice on the bottom.
It sounds great and I will. Crockpot is a leading producer of slow cookers, pressure cookers, and multi-cookers that make it easy to create and share delicious In partnership with the U. Let the chipotle barbacoa meat cool compeltely, then seal inside a freezer bag WITH its juices and press out any excess air. Freeze on a baking tray so it freezes flat for easier storage. This crock pot Barbacoa Beef smelled so good, I kind of expected the neighbors to come by looking to get in on the action.