Jollof spaghetti and chicken. Let's be friends on Instagram www.instagram.com/mdevaanato Location : Abuja , Nigeria (West Africa) I'm a Nigerian Food and Lifestyle Vlogger living life. I filmed the easiest way to make a yummy spaghetti jollof and couldn't wait to show you! Ingredients Spaghetti Scotch bonnet pepper Green.
Yes I know, you don't have to tell me to cover my face I am already doing it. Can you just imagine that this is the first jollof spaghetti recipe I am posting on the blog. It's actually the second pasta recipe I have ever posted on the blog. You can cook Jollof spaghetti and chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jollof spaghetti and chicken
- It’s 1 pack of spagetti.
- You need 2 tins of Sardine.
- Prepare 1 tin of Corned beef.
- You need 1 of Knorr cube.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Already made stew (see previous menu).
Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots, Green Beans, and Sweet Peas but feel free to use any choice of Vegetables. Jollof spaghetti is spaghetti cooked in tomato sauce and spices just like one would cook jollof rice but using spaghetti instead. Also, you don't have to use prawns and chicken to cook this.
Jollof spaghetti and chicken step by step
- Get your ingredients ready then Boil water for 5mins till bubbling.
- Add spagetti to the boiling water.
- Mix your corned beef and sardines wirh your salt to taste and knorr cube and make a paste.
- Warm your already made stew.
- Your spaghetti should be soft after 10-12mins. Drain.
- Add the paste to the spaghetti and allow to boil on low heat for 3-5 mins.
- Your food is ready to serve.
You can make it plain jollof Spaghetti or add vegetables. Jollof Rice is a popular West African casserole of chicken, rice and vegetables in a mild tomato curry sauce. Full of interesting flavors yet mild enough to It's that comforting one-pot chicken and rice dish many of us know and love, the kind of dish that is cooked in kitchens across the globe, each slightly. Season and and cook your meat. If you are using minced meat balls then prepare this ahead, fry and keep.