Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce. How to make Spaghetti and Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce. Sharing our secrets for tender, juicy meatballs. This spaghetti and meatballs recipe is a.
It will soon become your new go to It's one of my favorite pasta dishes, as well as spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna and creamy rigatoni. This spaghetti bolognese is what dreams are made of. Juicy Homemade Italian Meatballs and Marinara Sauce. You can have Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce
- It’s 400 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 100 gr of corned beef.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic (thinly chopped).
- It’s 1 of yellow onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of medium size of tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 2 ounces of parsley (thinly chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan/cheddar.
- You need 5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
This Italian meatball marinara recipe includes a delicious balance of ground beef, Italian After briefly frying or broiling the meatballs, they are slowly baked in rich homemade marinara sauce until they are tender, juicy, and mouthwateringly delicious. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple.
Homemade Meatballs with Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Put the ground beef and corned beef into a large bowl. Add in the thinly chopped of parsley, crack 1 egg and some flour. Season generously with a pinch of salt and white pepper. Mix well.
- Time to shape the balls. Grab a spoonful of the beef, roll them into balls, dip them back in the remaining flour. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a large pan. Fry the meatballs until all sides are browned. Pour away any excess fat. Set aside the fried meatballs on a plate.
- Heat up some oil in a pan. Sauté the thinly chopped garlic, followed by the chopped red onion. Stir fry until it's fragrant.
- Add in tomatoes, and the tomato sauce, followed by a pinch of oregano, rosemary and thyme and the remaining parsley. Season generously with a pinch of salt, pour some water and cook over a medium heat for about 5 mins.
- When it's done, pour the bolognese sauce on top of your meatballs. Sprinkle the dish with grated cheese. And now your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. This bolognese sauce can be cooked in advance and frozen. Leave to cool completely then pop in a freezer-proof container, it will. I have never made Bolognese Sauce before. I made it last night and we really loved it.