Instant pot corned beef and vegetables. Corned beef used to be a weekend only treat for me due to how long it took to cook, until I discovered the Instant Pot®. Save yourself time and Secure the lid, lock, seal, and select the manual setting. The rested brisket and vegetables are ready at the same time.
With all the Instant Pot friendly vegetables in one pot. I'm talking potatoes, cabbage and carrots! Talk about comfort food such as this fork tender and fall apart beef! You can have Instant pot corned beef and vegetables using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot corned beef and vegetables
- You need 1 of Flat cut corned beef.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of medium head cabbage, quartered.
- You need 4 of medium carrots, large section pieces.
- Prepare 4 of large red potatoes, halved.
If the pressure cooker was available to. Making Instant Pot Corned Beef is so easy. Cooking corned beef brisket under pressure is quicker and healthier than boiling. Patrick's Day New England Boiled Dinner in half the time.
Instant pot corned beef and vegetables step by step
- Place trivet in the bottom of IP, along with 5 cups water.
- Place corned beef in, fat side up. A.
- Add the included packet of spices, and chopped garlic..
- Closed the lid and vent to seal..
- Select manual and adjust the time to 110 minutes..
- Allow a full natural pressure release. (Typically takes around 30 minutes)..
- Once depressurized, open lid. Then carefully place meat into a dish that can be covered. Let rest for the entire time it takes to cook veges..
- Dump all but 1 1/2 cups of liquid from the Instant pot. Leave the trivet inside..
- Place the prepared veges in the pot, starting with potatoes, then carrots, and cabbage on top..
- Close the lid and vent to seal..
- Press steam and adjust the time to 4 minutes. (Do 5 min if you like your veges done more).
- Once finished, quick release pressure..
- Cut corned beef against the grain, in thin slices..
- Serve with mustard and beer of course!.
You have to try this delicious low carb holiday recipe! Pressure Cook Vegetables: While the Instant Pot is natural releasing, prepare the vegetables as described. Set aside cooked corned beef Serve the flavorful corned beef with cabbage wedges, red potatoes and carrots. Enjoy your St Patrick's Day with this tasty Instant Pot Corned Beef and. An easy recipe for Instant Pot Corned Beef that takes less than two hours to cook and comes out perfectly tender and delicious.