Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel. Stir shredded ham, chopped eggs, celery, light mayonnaise, relish, onion, Dijon mustard, and black pepper together in a large bowl. My modifications: Used more egg than ham chopped up a dill pickle instead of using relish used horseradish mustard omitted the onion added tarragon and celery seed. Pumpernickel bread is a dark/heavy bread with lots of flavour in it.
I've made toast with this, heavily buttered of cou. Top with the ham and watercress and the remaining slice of bread. The Best Pumpernickel Sandwich Recipes on Yummly You can have Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel
- Prepare 3 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- You need 4 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
Pumpernickel Bread, Bacon & Marmalade Sandwich On Pumpernickel Toast, Reuben Breakfast Sandwich On Pumpernickel English Muffins. Pumpernickel (English: /ˈpʌmpərnɪkəl/; German: [ˈpʊmpɐˌnɪkl̩]) is a typically heavy, slightly sweet rye bread traditionally made with sourdough starter and coarsely ground rye. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Mix the herring and shallots with the chives and dill.
Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel instructions
- Get the mustard, Horseradish sauce, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Mix it up and set aside..
- Toast the bread.
- Add the Horseradish mixture to the bread.
- Add two slices of luncheon meat to the bread add the rest of the mixture to the third slice of toasted pumpernickel bread..
- Stack the two slices of bread with the ham on it on top of each other..
- Add the top slice of bread with the Horseradish mixture on it.
- Cut on a bias /angle and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Section the lemons, dice the lemon sections and add to the herring mixture. Spread the herring on the pumpernickel slices. Serve with frisee and garnished with fresh dill. Marinated London broil, jalapeno pepper jack cheese, big beef tomato, pink Himalayan salt, ground peppercorn, mayo, Kosciusko spicy brown mustard, popcorn. It's hard to find a good recipe for traditional German Pumpernickel so I thought I.