Sig's Salami and Cream Cheese Roll. Quick little appetizer rolls of sliced salami with cream cheese and pepperoncini peppers will delight your guests, and you can whip them up in no time. All Reviews for Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups. This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up is a great inexpensive party food to make for a crowd!
Salami and Cream Cheese Roll-upsPix Fiz. Mix together cheeses, mustard and salami. Spread on each slice of bread. You can cook Sig's Salami and Cream Cheese Roll using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Salami and Cream Cheese Roll
- You need 250 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 24 slices of peppered German.
- You need 1 handful of halved walnuts.
- Prepare 1 handful of pinenuts.
- You need 2 handful of salad leaves, I like ruccola and a red leaf.
- It’s 1/4 of of finely sliced red pepper (capsicum).
Roll up each slice, starting with. minutes using cookie sheet with edges. Then put cream cheese on, then put a pickle. in half. Then roll it up and cut it into pieces. You can make with celery too.
Sig's Salami and Cream Cheese Roll step by step
- Spread a piece of baking paper or cling film with cream cheese, top with the slices of peppered salami. Then top this with another pieces of baking paper. Carefully turn the salami to the bottom and the cheese to the top..
- Carefully remove the paper that covers the cheese now top (salami should be at the bottom). Add the salad leaves, nuts and peppers. Lift one end, roll carefully but tightly into a sausage shape. Refridegerate for at least 4 hours or over night. With a very sharp knife cut slices to sickness required..
How to Cook Salami and Cream Cheese Rolls. Wrap the cream cheese in a plastic foil and press it with a rolling pin until it becomes very thin and you obtain a square surface. Cover one front of the cheese with all the salami slices and cover with plastic foil again. Turn it around and season with chili. Is it an ultra creamy mac and cheese, gooey chocolate chip cookies, or a fantastically cheesy grilled cheese?