Shepard pie easy and cheating. Simple, tasty, and easy to modify based on available ingredients, including chicken broth instead of beef broth. Always loved Shepard's pie but never used broth or w sauce. The difference between Shepherd's Pie and Cottage Pie is the meat.
My husband requests this all the time. The Best Homemade Shepherd's Pie: Easy Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. You can have Shepard pie easy and cheating using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepard pie easy and cheating
- Prepare of ground beef or sausage or lamp for vegetarians use morning star or Boca meat.
- Prepare of parsley.
- You need of french style green beans.
- You need of mushroom.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare of vegatable oil.
The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! If you're new to Shepherd's Pie (also spelled Shepard's Pie), let me be the first to welcome you to your new favourite comfort food.
Shepard pie easy and cheating step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. It starts with a good base which is gonna be the ground beef or sausage it has to be properly brown and season. With a little bit of salt cumin and sazon.
- Also if your starting the baked potatoes from blank. I'm assuming you know how to make bake potatoes if you're not please put oregano and seasoning in the mixture.with plenty of butter.
- I prefer a can of green beans French cut but if you choose regular peas make sure you drain the juices from the can and sauteed them for about 15 min during the sauteed process please add mushrooms. Also a little bit of ground pepper.
- In a casserole pan please put a thin coat of vegatable oil. layer of ground beef. Than a layer of green beans. Than a layer of cheese. Than a layer of mashed potatoes..
- Place in oven til for fifteen min or till it's a little brown on top.
- Sprinkle fresh ground pepper when is done.
This post may contain affiliate links. There is nothing more warm and comforting than this Shepard's Pie recipe easy. This Irish Pub staple is so satisfying and easy to make that your family will be begging for..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected. This easy shepherd's pie is a layered casserole of ground beef and veggies in a homemade gravy.