Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta. Reviews for: Photos of Corned Beef Potato Pancakes. never thought i would see this recipe on here. I have been makeing this for years. I omit the egg.the secret to hold them togeather is a dash of milk & butter.
Below is an outline of the steps to make perfect beef patties with mashed potatoes: Boil potatoes and cool. Saute onions, brown the beef and cook until well done. Mash the potatoes, stir in the corned beef and salad onions then season. You can cook Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 200 gr of corned beef.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ricotta.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of bouillon cube (beef), crushed.
- You need of Crushed black pepper to your preference (I used 1/2 tbsp).
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Corned Beef HashSaving Room for Dessert. Transfer the corned beef to a large Dutch oven with the fat cap facing up. Add the wine and the spices from the packet. Cover the pot and transfer to the oven Drop the potatoes and carrots into the liquid surrounding the beef and lay the cabbage wedges on top.
Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta step by step
- Mix mashed potatoes, corned beef, ricotta, eggs, salt, bouillon cube, black pepper, and flour..
- I usually use a spoon to mix it, but you can also knead it..
- Heat oil in a pan. I use medium heat..
- Use two spoons to form patties. Fry them until golden brown, flipping them occasionally..
Cover and cook until the corned beef and. Feel free to replace some of the carrots with peeled and sliced parsnips, and rutabaga may be substituted for the turnips. See the tips and variations below for more. The first step to making Corned Beef Patties is to boil potatoes and dice the potatoes into small cubes. Set the potatoes aside and heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.