Butter Carrots and Green Beans. Trim green beans and cut carrot into sticks that are similar in size to the green beans. Put green beans and carrots in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Now usually I'm not this flustered in my kitchen, but it had been a huge week and I was just about ready to sleep the weekend. Healthy and delicious recipe for sauteed Green Beans and Carrots. Green Bean Fry Up With Butter You can have Butter Carrots and Green Beans using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Carrots and Green Beans
- It’s 30 ounces of green beans.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 pound of carrots chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
Easy Buttered Green Beans and Carrot Sticks Recipe – Food.com. This is easy to make and the perfect veggie side dish to compliment your holiday table, and the combination of colours is very pretty! The beans and carrot sticks can be. Add green beans, carrots, butter and garlic.
Butter Carrots and Green Beans instructions
- Heat a pan add butter, when melted add carrots and cover. Cook 15 minutes with cover..
- Add salt, pepper, and green beans. if canned drain one but not the other. If fresh add 1/4 cup water. If frozen just add..
- Stir well cover and simmer 10 minutes..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
Arrange in dish, sprinkle with cheese and serve. Breakfast concept Brightly colored plate with green beans, butter Vegetarian lentil curry soup in bowl Cooked Mixed Vegetables Risotto Tricolore Salad of cabbage, carrots, beets and butter in a wooden bowl, re Boston Pork Tomato soup with beans, spinach and parmesan. Wash the broccoli, green beans and carrots in water. Place them in a sieve or on a paper towel to dry. Cut the stalk off the broccoli and trim off the florets Sprinkle the vegetables with lemon juice, butter and additional salt or spices if desired.