Corn w/ Coconut & Diced Green Chiles. Fish out and discard the garlic clove and pieces of lemongrass and chile from the coconut milk. Add corn and stir to combine. Meanwhile, mince the chives, if using.
When red onion is nearly caramelized, add corn and toss. Combine corn kernels, coconut milk and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then adjust the heat to maintain an active simmer. You can have Corn w/ Coconut & Diced Green Chiles using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn w/ Coconut & Diced Green Chiles
- It’s 1 lb of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 small of cans diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Stir in cilantro, lime juice and crushed red pepper, if using. This crunchy caramel corn gets its complex spiciness from a combination of turmeric and coconut palm sugar. The recipe is adapted from Jessica Koslow, of Sqirl restaurant in Los Angeles, who riffed. Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl with a whisk; add cornmeal mixture, eggs, and coconut oil and stir until smooth.
Corn w/ Coconut & Diced Green Chiles step by step
- Marinate corn in coconut milk for 4 hours. Add to saute pan with green chiles. Season. Reduce until thickened..
- Variations; Cilantro, grilled pineapple, roasted bell peppers or garlic, shallots, onions, butter.
Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Combine cornmeal and coconut milk in a small bowl and let stand for about five minutes. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs, butter and cornmeal mixture, and mix until smooth. Grease a small baking pan and pour in the batter.