Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!. Cut the salami & the allgäuer cheese in slices and stuff the bread with them. Great salami cheese bread recipe from my Mom's best friend, Ann. This grilled cheese sandwich is like the salami, cream cheese, and pickle roll up appetizer, except in gooey, comfort food Plain grilled cheese takes a back seat to this Salami and Pickle Grilled Cheese.
Other than that I followed Nutritional Information. Tapenade Salami Sandwich With Bread, Genoa Salami, Brie Cheese, Bell Peppers, Fresh Basil Leaves, Garlic Clove, Pitted Kalamata Olives, Pitted Green Olives, Walnuts, Virgin. This grilled cheese recipe can be used for lunch, a snack, or a late-night thing. You can have Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!
- It’s of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter or oil of your choice for cooking..
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.).
- It’s 1 medium of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.).
- It’s 1/2 loaf of Salami & provolone bread.
- You need 2 large of Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs).
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend).
- Prepare 2 dash of Hot sauce, (if desired,optional).
- It’s of Refrence guide for tomato mix.
- You need 1 packages of Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g.
Top with pickles, salami, and remaining cheese. Salami & cheese is quite possibly the best combination EVER! Pop this goodness in the oven and before you know it, you'll be crunching away! #LowCarbMmmmm. Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up recipe video.
Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! step by step
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high..
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty..
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step..
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown..
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like)..
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.).
- Now season & mix well..
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long..
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top..
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce..
You are permitted to watch this on the condition that you do not mock. Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! Potato, Salami and Cheese Frittata Fortified with sautéed potatoes, strips of salami and bits of goat cheese, this robust egg dish makes a fine dinner. Toss the radicchio with the vinegar, place on top of the mustard-spread slices of bread. Arrange lettuce,cheese & salami on one piece of bread.