Chicken Salami Club Sandwich. This simple club Italian sandwich with chicken salami slices and veggies will make the meal all the more colourful. To make this yummy salami club sandwich, all you need is chicken slices (salami) which is readily available in a cold storage, your kiddies favourite veggies and bread slices. These classic chicken salad sandwiches are open for interpretation.
Make them yours, make them delicious, make them again! Learn how to make Chicken Salad Club Sandwiches. This Italian Club Sandwich is inspired by Parm restaurant in NYC. You can cook Chicken Salami Club Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salami Club Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast boiled in garlic and salt.
- It’s 2 table spoon of black pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s 4-5 of Mushroom.
- It’s of Salami slices 4.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of sunny side up egg fry.
- It’s 1 table spoon of mustard oil.
- Prepare 6 of sandwich bread.
- It’s 2 table spoon of salt.
It has a delicious combination of high quality Italian meats, with pepperoncinis and more. Layer on the ham, creating folds in the meat instead of laying it flat. Layer on the soppressata, salami, and prosciutto di parma, cheese, tomatoes. The Best Salami Sandwich Recipes on Yummly
Chicken Salami Club Sandwich instructions
- Tear up the boiled chicken breast in a bowl and put garic paste, salt, pepper, mayo and mustard, mushrooms and oregano and mix them well with spoon making it in to a spread..
- Put the spread on the bread and put 2 half cut salami on top then bread on top.
- Then put the egg on the bread and a bit of mayo and put the salami on top again and press with another bread.
- And walla! Your sandwich is done! 😊.
Club Sandwich Fun FOOD and Frolic. View top rated Club sandwich egg chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken club sandwich, Chicken Salami Club Sandwich, Club Sandwich Recipe, etc. Packed to the brim with delicious roast chicken – spoil yourself with these stacked chicken club sandwiches. See more Chicken recipes at Tesco Real Food.