Sukiyaki Beef Onigiri (牛肉すき焼きお握り).
You can cook Sukiyaki Beef Onigiri (牛肉すき焼きお握り) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sukiyaki Beef Onigiri (牛肉すき焼きお握り)
- You need 300 g of thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Rice, cooked (approximately 2 cups raw).
Sukiyaki Beef Onigiri (牛肉すき焼きお握り) instructions
- Mix soy sauce, mirin, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil under medium heat, about 2 minutes..
- Add beef, continue to cook under medium heat until no longer pink, about ten minutes..
- Form onigiri, stuffing with beef, using mould or by hand if you can..