Crockpot Candied Pecans. Crockpot Candied Pecans are an easy DIY Holiday Gift, Snack or treat! These cinnamon sugar-coated pecans cook in the slow cooker so they are flavorful and taste amazing. In this video, I demonstrate a simple & easy holiday treat; Crockpot Candied Pecans!
A big batch of these Crock Pot Candied Pecans is the perfect party food. Set crock pot on low for four hours, stirring occasionally. Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and stir to combine. You can have Crockpot Candied Pecans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Candied Pecans
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 cups of pecans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Set crock pot on low for four hours, stirring occasionally. Pour cooked nuts onto a cookie sheet lined with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper and set aside to. Add powdered sugar, stirring to coat. Crock Pot Candied Pecans. recipe by Crock Pot Desserts Just Desserts Crock Pot Candy Slow Cooker Desserts Christmas Desserts Christmas Treats Christmas Crack Xmas Holiday Treats.
Crockpot Candied Pecans instructions
- In one bowl mix together sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside. In a sepetate bowl whisk egg white and vanilla until a little frothy..
- Place pecans in crockpot and drizzle with egg white mixture. Stir together to evenly coat the pecans. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top and stir until evenly coated..
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring every 20 minutes. Stir in water when 20 minutes of cook time remains..
- Once cooking time is up, spread pecans on a cookie sheet to cool, at least 20 minutes before storing..
Quick and Easy Buttery Candied Pecans are the ultimate healthy snack food, when eaten in moderation. Chopped bell pepper, green onions, pecans & pineapple mixed with cream cheese then rolled in more pecans. Pecans are baked in a sweet cinnamon coating, creating tasty candied pecans perfect for holiday gifts. An incredibly easy candy recipe for chocolate-covered peanut clusters made in the slow cooker. The absolute easiest candy recipe ever; peanut and chocolate lovers will devour this!