Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! Crockpot chuck roast is Sunday dinner at its best; tender, juicy, mouthwatering beef! Make this pot roast recipe in a slow cooker or a Dutch oven.
How We Make Roast in the Crock Pot with Gravy,Best Old Fashioned Southern Cooking Recipes. Place chuck roast in crock pot and cover with wine and onion soup mix. Add potatoes, carrots and onions and cook until soft. You can cook Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- It’s 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Remove meat from the crockpot and keep warm in oven. Mix flour and water and add to remaining crockpot mixture. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
But now that it's just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. Really Good Crockpot Roast Beef Makes its own gravy. I got this recipe for crock pot roast beef from my friend Audrey a few years ago. My family loved it so much that it is now my. PagesInterestSimple Family RecipesVideosBest Ever Beef Pot Roast Crock Pot.