Brad's corned beef hash. Have leftover corned beef from St. Chop up your corned beef and potatoes, fry with onions, and serve as a Wondering how to make corned beef hash? Just sauté some onions, add chopped boiled potatoes and chopped cooked corned beef, and.
Brisket is often a tough cut of meat and is usually slow roasted or cooked in a slow cooker over a matter of several hours. Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large-grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt. You can cook Brad's corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's corned beef hash
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of LG red onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of left over corned beef, shredded.
- You need of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
Recipe courtesy of Crown Decorative Products Ltd. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over high heat. I made a corned beef brisket on Sunday I had more than half of it left and my hubby asked for me to make corned beef hash. I never made it much less ate it before so I came on allrecipes in search of some help.
Brad's corned beef hash step by step
- Wash potatoes. Quarter lengthwise. Slice very thin..
- Melt 2 -3 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and onions. Fry over medium heat. Stir fairly often. Just so potatoes don't brown too fast..
- When potatoes get tender and start to brown, add salt pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until potatoes brown and start to get crispy..
- Add vinegar and scrape up any char that is sticking to the pan. Add corned beef and heat through..
- Fry a couple eggs however you prefer them. Serve immediately with hot sauce if desired. Enjoy..
Skillet + Corned Beef + Onion + Raw Tofeeg + Potato + Bellpepper + Cheese + Butter = Corned Beef Hash. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Add the corned beef and break up roughly with a spoon. Serve heaps of the corned beef hash on warmed plates, topped with the fried eggs. Shake Worcestershire sauce over and season with pepper. · Corned beef hash is the perfect Irish brunch entrée made with leftover corned beef, potatoes and carrots.