Beetroot halwa. Beetroot halwa recipe – This beetroot halwa is one of the best summer desserts when served Carrot halwa, bottle gourd halwa, moong dal halwa, kasi halwa, pumpkin halwa are some of the. Homemade Beetroot Halwa – One of the easiest & most delicious halwa recipe that anyone can try at home! Beetroot halwa recipe is the easiest sweet dish you can make for Indian festivals like Navratri (Dusshera) and Diwali.
Home » BEETROOT RECIPES » Beetroot halwa recipe The first time I tried beetroot halwa, it was total disaster, I ended up in making. Beetroot Halwa (beetroot ka halwa) is a delicious Indian dessert prepared with beetroots. You can have Beetroot halwa using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot halwa
- Prepare 3 of Beetroot.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 10-15 pieces of Badam slit.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s As needed of Ghee.
It is easy to prepare and tastes great. Even those who hate beetroots will love this delicious halwa. Easy Beetroot Halwa is a super easy to make and delicious Indian sweet. Beetroot Halwa is dish that is generally made during all Indian Festivals.
Beetroot halwa instructions
- First sauté slit badams in a pressure cooker with ghee and keep it separate.
- Add more ghee and sauté beetroot in the same cooker.
- After sautéing for around 5 mins add milk sugar and give a stirk.
- Keep this for four whistles.
- After the pressure is released make sure to reduce it to halwa consistency add ghee in between.
- After it thickens add cardamom powder and give a stir.
- Add fried badams and stir.
- The beetroot halwa is ready to serve.
Pour water in a shallow pan (kadahi) and add grated beetroot. Beetroot Halwa is ready to serve hot. Beetroot Halwa Recipe, How To Make Beetroot Halwa Recipe. Beetroot Halwa is colourful healthy and tasty at the same time. Poppy seeds, raisins and nuts add a special touch to this sweet dish.