Reuben rolls. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until blended. Spread a heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Slice corned beef into ribbons (I roll a few pieces up like a cigar and make thin slices).
This fun variation, also known as the "Irish" egg roll, incorporates the classic sandwich filling into an egg roll wrapper. Serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, Russian dressing, and horseradish. You can cook Reuben rolls using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reuben rolls
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of thin sliced corned beef shredded.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sauerkraut drained.
- You need 1 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Egg roll wrappers.
Fold in corned beef, Swiss, sauerkraut, and chives. Set an egg roll wrapper in a diamond shape in front of you and. Layer corned beef, swiss, and then sauerkraut on top of par-baked crescents. These reuben rolls are stuffed with chopped corned beef, shredded Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and a dressing made from mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and caraway seeds.
Reuben rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Mix corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese..
- Put 1/4 cup mixture in center of wrapper.
- Roll like an egg roll.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, spray top with cooking spray..
- Cook around 20 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve with 1000 island dressing..
An added bonus is the shortcut of using refrigerated pizza dough, which makes these come together incredibly fast. Baked Reuben Egg Rolls with Thousand Island Sauce are filled with corned beef, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese. They are baked and dunked in a Thousand Island sauce. All the great flavors of the classic Reuben sandwich in a fun finger food appetizer! Place a slice of beef on each rectangle.