Ground Beef Soft Taco. Place drained cooked beef back into the non-stick sauté pan, add taco seasoning and water. Continue to cook until water is gone and beef is thoroughly mixed with seasoning. These Ground Beef Tacos are made with a deliciously seasoned ground beef filling, served in corn tortillas and finished with all the best toppings.
Taking just a little extra time to make this flavorful ground beef makes all the difference in your homemade tacos! Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix. Taco Tuesday or not, you can never go wrong with tacos! You can cook Ground Beef Soft Taco using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Soft Taco
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of corn starch.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce, shredded.
- You need of Salsa sauce.
This is the perfect recipe for classic soft tacos that everyone will enjoy. When hot, add garlic, and let cook until fragrant. One of my favorite parts about these tacos is the small ingredient list. You may make this recipe a few different ways- with Start by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Ground Beef Soft Taco step by step
- Mix onion add garlic powder, salt and pepper, cumin lastly corn starch..
- Heat up the skillet and throw in butter. Then add ground beef, cook until beef is slightly white..
- Add the onion mixture, then add water, close the lid and simmer until everything is soft and cooked..
- Microwave Tortillas for 10 seconds or until slightly warmed..
- Spoon the beef into the soft tortillas and add toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Serve immediately..
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
Add the oil and diced onion and sauté until the onions are soft, making sure to stir often. Our favorite seasoned ground beef for tacos is here! This is what I prep on super busy weeknights – and I even prep it ahead of time too. My mom used the grocery store spice packets to season the beef and served them with both soft tortillas and hard shells, tons of lettuce, tomato and sour cream. These easy ground beef tacos are the best.