Hamburger Stew. Reviews for: Photos of Hamburger Stew. I love this stew because it is so easy to throw together,and it goes great with a hot pan of cornbread. How to make an easy slow cooker hamburger stew (or hamburger soup).
Not only is this low carb hamburger soup keto friendly, it's suitable for paleo and AIP too! And it's a flavorful comfort food. Are you tired of the same old thing for dinner? You can cook Hamburger Stew using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stew
- You need 1 lb. of (or a little more) ground beef.
- It’s of Veggies of your choice(carrots, potatoes, celery).
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 of (8oz.)cans tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 (14 oz.) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of elbow macaroni.
How about this delicious and hearty Hamburger Stew? This is a great way to get veggies into your kids meals. This Hamburger Stew can be made easily in the Instant Pot with any frozen vegetables that you have on Keto Hamburger Stew. Share: Rate this Recipe Brown hamburger meat.
Hamburger Stew step by step
- So first off, get out your biggest soup pot you have & fill it w/water, to boil on medium-high heat..
- While you're waiting for that, now's a good time to prep your veggies! Wash, peel, & dice everything up..
- Once the waters boiling, roll your hamburger into bite-sized pieces & place into the hot water..
- When the hamburgers all floating to the top & is brown in color, add in the can of crushed tomatoes, drained can of corn, & one of the tomato sauce. Stir everything together, "let everybody get to know each other"..
- Add in the veggies that'll take the longest to cook – carrots & celery.
- Let everything in the pot boil for 20+ minutes until the carrots/celery are soft – to the point you can easily stab a fork into the veggies easily.
- After that point you can add in your diced potatoes & dry macaroni, let it boil again til everything's soft but not soggy! You can also add in diced cabbage if you'd like!.
- Once those are thoroughly cooked, you can taste test! Salt & pepper it or add in the second can of tomato sauce if you'd prefer..
- Ladle some of this into a bowl & enjoy!.
Drain the grease and place meat into a large and deep pot.. Stew and Instant Pot Beef Stew, Hamburger Stew is an inexpensive way to satisfy your stew. Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe Hamburger Stew Hamburger stew has plenty of wholesome veggies. This Classic Hamburger Stew will transport you right back to the dinner table of your childhood and be a simple go-to dinner the whole family will love! See more ideas about Hamburger stew, Recipes, Stew. · I got this hamburger stew recipe from a woman at our church, Lois Henry, when I needed a way to use up our bounty of home-canned.