Ground Beef Steak. Get Meat Steaks at Target™ Today. Discover Savings on Meat Steaks & More. Regular ground beef is what most all restaurants and diners would use for their hamburger steaks.
These Salisbury steaks are formed from ground beef, minced onion and green bell pepper, parsley, paprika, and garlic and cooked under the broiler. 'These Salisbury steaks are flavorful and very moist,' says HongKongCV. 'Nothing like the shoe leather served in cafeterias and frozen dinners. Once the ground beef is in the pan use a spatula to slightly break the beef apart then let it cook untouched for several minutes. The basic recipe is super-simple: seasoned ground beef patties, browned in a skillet, and served with a gravy. You can cook Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- You need 600 gr of ground beef.
- You need 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- It’s 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
But there are so many subtle variations on the theme. In a bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, minced onion, an egg and seasonings. Shape that meat into patties and cook the patties in a pan until browned. When the patties are done, remove them and make the gravy.
Ground Beef Steak instructions
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
The gravy starts with cooking mushrooms and onions in a pan. Round steak is more comfortable in the home kitchen. Unlike well-marbled steaks, top round steaks are lean and much less expensive. Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors.