Ground Beef and Green Beans. Finally, I added the green beans back to the pan, stirred and tossed in salt, sugar and soy sauce to season. Check out the recipe at the end of this post and learn how to make this savory and spicy ground beef and green beans stir-fry. I am sure you will be a fan of it!.
Quick and easy Filipino style ground beef with green beans tutorial. DIRECTIONS Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender. Add green beans and heat to boiling. You can have Ground Beef and Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Green Beans
- It’s 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 pound of green beans whole.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family. It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up. To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and. Ingredients to prepare green beans and ground beef stir-fry: green beans, ground beef, onion, garlic, red chilies, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce), ketchup, sugar, ground pepper, tapioca starch, and water.
Ground Beef and Green Beans step by step
- Add beef, beans, onions and salt and heat.
- Let it sauté for 15 minutes covered then add garlic and pepper..
- Cook covered till liquids are absorbed. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Fresh mushrooms, green beans and sour cream make this skillet dinner special. Stir in mushrooms and green beans; continue cooking until beef is no longer pink. Add milk, hot water and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box); stir to combine. Stir the ground beef every now and then. Season beans with salt and pepper.