Mixed veggies with ground beef. Using Only The Freshest Ingredients To Bring Out The Best Flavors. Instructions Adding ground beef and combining with onions and garlic. Adding frozen veggies, tomato sauce, and green bell peppers.
Top veggie ground beef recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Just something I threw together with some ground beef and veggies on hand. The muffin mix is filling and mixes up well with veggies, ground beef, onions, and cheese-plus, the casserole recipe is super easy to make. You can cook Mixed veggies with ground beef using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed veggies with ground beef
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 2 of eggplants.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2 stick of celery.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika or dried hot pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Check out my Raw Veggie Ground Beef (Ground Walnut "Meat") Recipe. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. This beef curry bowl recipe is such a tasty meal, you'll to forget how healthy it also is. Protein, antioxidants, and veggies to boot!
Mixed veggies with ground beef step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them into cubes.. aside chop the garlic cloves.
- In a deep oven pan, add the vegetables and the ground beef. You can leave the beef at the button of the pan or mix it with the vegetables.
- In a cup mix the lemon, salt, paprika, oil, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the content of the cup oven the vegetables and the beef mix them well.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and cook it in oven for 30 min till the vegetables are well cooked.
- Remove the tin foil and broil the veggies for 10 min till the top layer is golden (be careful not to burn the food).
This dish, this curry beef dish made with ground beef, broth, vegetables, and all those wonderful green curry components, has been one of those reintroduction to. Ground beef is one of my favorite cuts of meat to work with. It tends to be cheap, you can find it anywhere Mix thoroughly with your hands — get right in there! Heat a pan on medium-high until it gets hot. Into each muffin tin, put a bit of cooked seasoned beef, and maybe some leftover veggies.