Tater crown cheeseburger casserole. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. Instead of Tater tots, I'll be using Tater Crowns (same taste, different shape) and instead of Monterey Jack cheese, I'll be using.
So I'm pretty excited not only to share this Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole, but to tell you that my little babe loved it! We are all pretty excited that she ate a casserole and was happy about it. Cheesy delicious Tater Tot Cheeseburger Casserole bake. we will show you how to mke this this tasty dish. ⬇⬇⬇ Get our NEW COOKBOOK!. You can cook Tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole
- It’s of ground hamburger meat.
- It’s of tater crowns.
- Prepare of triple cheddar cheese.
- You need of zesty garlic dill pickles (diced).
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of medium onion diced.
This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything! So, I was thinking that I should really make a yummy Tater Tot Casserole. Ya see, I am not really big on casseroles because they typically are dense, loaded with calories, and has a lot of cheese (Says the one with lactose intolerance). This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole step by step
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside..
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds)..
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters..
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
This basically tasted like your favorite warm, cheesy cheeseburger and fries all wrapped up together. And did I mention that it took about five minutes to throw together, and that the house smelled divine while it cooked? This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect family-friendly dish. It's easy, cheesy, and full of ALL the flavors of a burger! Give this casserole an Italian spin: Use ground pork or sausage, some shredded mozzarella, chopped jarred roasted red peppers, Italian seasoning and diced tomatoes.