Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls. Easy, delicious and healthy Cheesy Spinach/Turkey Lasagna Rolls recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Cheesy Spinach/Turkey Boil lasagna noodles until desired tenderness is reached, drain water and set aside until cool enough to handle. In a food processor or blender.
Cook turkey, onion and bell pepper until. A delicious turkey and spinach lasagna with fat-free ricotta and whole-wheat lasagna noodles. Reviews for: Photos of Delicious Spinach and Turkey Lasagna. You can cook Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls
- You need 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- It’s 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of Turkey (i used leftover from thanksgiving), or ground beef, or omit this for a meatless dish.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of EVO.
- You need 10 oz of Spinach, fresh.
- You need 3 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ricotta.
- You need 1 cup of Italian Cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella, shredded.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper.
Cheese and spinach-stuffed lasagna bundles are smothered in a delicious turkey marinara sauce. They're easy to serve, provide built-in portion control Spread the ricotta mixture over the length of each noodle and roll up from one short end. This delicious lasagna is low in both fat and calories. Ground turkey and skim cheeses do the trick without detracting from the flavor.
Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls instructions
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large Pan, heat Olive Oil and sautee Mushrooms until soft, add Onions and Turkey (or meat if using), heat thoroughly. If using ground meat you may have to drain if too much liquid accumulates..
- Add Garlic, continue heating until it becomes fragrant..
- Add Spinach and heat until wilted..
- Remove from heat. Pour in a medium bowl, add Ricotta and 1/2 cup Italian Cheese. Stir well..
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Pour about 1 cup Marinara Sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 Pan..
- Make sure Lasagna Noodles are dry. Spread a small amount of mixture on each Noodle and roll up. Place in pan seam side down. You may have a couple Noodles left over depending on the amount of mixture. I discarded the broken noodles and used 15 for this dish..
- Pour the remaining Marinara Sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining Italian Cheese and all the Mozzarella on top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Uncover and bake or broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese (optional). Let cool a few minutes before serving..
Spinach adds color, flavor, and fiber. You may use jarred marinara sauce from the market or your own homemade. Use whole-wheat lasagna noodles to boost the fiber. This healthy lasagna recipe features ground turkey instead of beef, reduced-fat cheese and vitamin-packed spinach. Using store-bought marinara sauce helps keep it easy.