Sweet Shepherds Pie. This Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie recipe is healthy, easy to make, and so scrumptious. The perfect fall recipe and the ultimate comfort food that can be on your dinner table in no time. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes.
How to Make Vegan Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. This sweet potato shepherd's pie was inspired from my classic Lightened Up Shepherd's Pie. You can have Sweet Shepherds Pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Shepherds Pie
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of peaches and cream corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 cup of marble cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
I also have a meatless version, Portobello Shepherd's Pie (vegetarian). This is a crazy month for the North. Vegan Shepherd's Pie with Sweet Potato. This shepherd's pie features the traditional minced lamb, but from there the recipe takes things in a sweet-and-savory direction.
Sweet Shepherds Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut and dice potatoes, then boil until fully cooked..
- Cook ground beef, drain, add about 1/4 cup of water, Mix in about half a package of taco seasoning..
- In large casserole dish add corn and green beans. Layer the ground beef over top..
- When potatoes are fully cooked, mashed, add milk, butter, sour cream, salt and garlic. Layer potatoes over top of ground beef..
- Shred marble cheese and place over top of pie.
- Bake in oven for approximately 40mins.
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Vegan sweet potato shepherd's pie made with lentils and veggies. This Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie has been a total staple for me. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives.