Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. Instructions to make Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew : Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms.
Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef. Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, paprika, salt and cayenne. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- You need 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of red beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- You need 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
- It’s To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- You need 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. This delightful stew with pinto beans, ground beef, and cilantro is something you're whole family is going to love. If you're not a pressure-cooker convert, this recipe will convert you because of the ease of how to cook this and how quickly this recipe comes together.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Serve this delicious dish with your favorite freshly baked, crusty dinner rolls or over butter rice for a heartier dinner. Drain the beans through a strainer set over a bowl. Place the beans in a large soup pot or Dutch oven. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor, while a basic flour and water slurry thickens the liquids.