red ground beef and rice. The rice amount seems WAY off to me. But besides that I really did not like this. All I could taste was beans and it was really bland.
This version has ground beef and smoked sausage, so it really makes it a perfect main course dish. This is a very filling dish, with a nice kick of Cajun flavors, that really will. Korean ground beef and rice is one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. You can have red ground beef and rice using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of red ground beef and rice
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 small of onion sliced coarse.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of eight ounces of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce fifteen ounces.
- It’s 5 cup of minute rice.
- You need 42 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
This Korean ground beef bowl dish is perfect for quick lunch or dinner and it's. Red beans and rice is a classic Cajun dish. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness. This ground beef and rice recipe is a complete meal, with barely any chopping.
red ground beef and rice step by step
- brown the beef with spices and onion when browned add paste.
- bring broth to boil add tomato sauce and spices let boil 3 minutes add rice bring back to boil cover and let sit off heat 7 minutes.
- mix rice and sauce enjoy.
Full of bright colours, plenty of nutrition, simple and fast to make. Ground beef cooked with seasoned rice and plenty of veggies – kind of like a pilaf or fried rice! This dish is not spicy – the cayenne pepper just adds a touch. One of our favorite simple ground beef recipes. There are affiliate links in this post – please read my full disclosure policy.