Ground Beef Chilaquiles. We use Hutterian Farm Ground Beef from Crowd Cow to make this scrumptious meaty chilaquiles dinner. You may never make hamburgers again when you see what ground beef can do in this cheesy, creamy, zesty Beef Chilaquiles recipe. What Are Chilaquiles, and Why Should You Make Them?
Beef Chilaquiles Recipe with Pumpkin Jalapeno Salsa, a Mexican breakfast/brunch Disclosure: This chilaquiles recipe is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Cacique Inc. and Society Culinaria. Try this fresh Mexican-style recipe anytime of day between breakfast and dinner. Ground Beef Sausage and your favorite toppings make for a hearty and. You can cook Ground Beef Chilaquiles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chilaquiles
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 bag of homemade corn tortilla chips or 20 corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of chili colorado enchillada sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 packages of queso fresco.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 can of water.
Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and View image. Traditional Chilaquiles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. But before you can make a truly great version, you need to understand the nature of ground beef. You may never make hamburgers again when you see what ground beef can do in this cheesy, creamy, zesty Beef Chilaquiles recipe.
Ground Beef Chilaquiles instructions
- the tortilla chips must be the homemade kind from like a little mexican market brand ( do not use regular tortilla chips will fall apart)..
- if your using fresh corn tortillas cut into triangles and cook in 1 cup oil till crisp drain set aside..
- cook ground beef with, salt, garlic salt, diced onion & finely diced garlic drain & set aside..
- Sauce: heat 2tbsp oil in pan add your cumin straight into oil cook for 39 seconds add in your sauce 1/2 can water cook on med heat 10minutes add in chips and ground beef carefully incorporate. Turn off pan top with cheese and place a lid on top so cheese can melt. Enjoy!!.
This healthy chilaquiles recipe calls for two ingredients and comes with a ton of protein options like Chilaquiles are traditionally fried tortilla strips simmered in a red or green tomato sauce and topped. Make this ground beef chilaquiles for a complete high protein breakfast that the entire family will love. #breakfastrecipes #glutenfreerecipes #breakfast #brunch. Chilaquiles verdes, or green chilaquiles, is a classic Mexican recipe made with fried tortillas that are smothered in a green tomatillo sauce, also known as "salsa verde", then topped with fried eggs and. Think of these ground beef with guajillo chile tacos from Mark Miller's Tacos as a haute version of The beef ends up with a similarly satisfying cumin-scented quality without any of the nasty artificial. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink.