Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot with the rest of your ingredients, soaking up all that meaty-goodness. This quick ground beef pasta recipe makes great use of ground beef and pasta, kids love it as well. A very good side dish for vegetable dishes, but you can.
One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff Creamy Tomato Tortellini with Chicken and Bacon One Pan Pasta with Bacon and Peas Sloppy Joe Mac n Cheese Cheesy Baked Cajun Pasta. One-Pot Cheesy Ground Beef PastaMy Gorgeous Recipes. My One Pot Shrimp Pasta This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! You can have Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- It’s 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2-3 of onions.
- It’s 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of parsley.
Shave parmesan over top and serve immediately. this was only the second time i used my instant pot, your measurements were perfect and very helpful for me to make ip pasta for the first time with a twist; i added spaghetti instead of the pasta you mentioned, and also. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect Once the water returns to a boil add the pasta to the pot. Leave uncovered, let cook on high heat with a vigorous boil.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
For the uninitiated, Instant Pot pasta just seems a little weird and unnecessary, right? Instead, after quickly browning some beef directly in the Instant Pot, you'll just toss in a jar of marinara sauce, a little water, and the dry spaghetti. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!! After everything is mixed together and evenly spread out, dot the surface of the pasta with mounds of ricotta cheese.