Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie. All the great taste of classic sloppy joes in an easy one-skillet pot pie. No one will miss the buns! In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the tomato sauce, Splenda, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Place a slice of Cheddar cheese in the center of each circle and top with Sloppy Joe mixture. Fold dough and seal the edges using a fork. You can have Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Original Bisquick Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Brush the outsides with egg wash and place hand pies on the prepared baking sheet. Traditional shepherd's pie is made with beef, veggies, and seasonings and then topped off with mashed potatoes. We're sloppy joe-ing this recipe and using my tangy and sweet homemade sloppy joe sauce for this. Let's start by whipping up that sauce.
Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ground beef, onions, and seasonings to a pan; cook until browned..
- Drain beef mixture; return to pan and add the sloppy Joe sauce..
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs..
- Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish; cover the mixture with the Bisquick..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top..
It tastes enough like a traditional beef Sloppy Joe to provide that satisfying comfort food fix, yet seems much lighter. Sloppy Joe Frito Pie is a delicious casserole recipe with ground beef and onions tossed in homemade sloppy joe sauce and topped with Fritos corn chips and shredded cheese. Sloppy Joe Frito Pie is an easy ground beef dinner recipe perfect for weeknights. Start by browning the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in the green peppers and onions.