My Sausage Casserole 😍.
You can have My Sausage Casserole 😍 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sausage Casserole 😍
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 of large white onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried Basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1/2 pint of Boiling water.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- You need 8 of Sausages grilled until browned all round.
- You need 8 of little new potatoes cut in half. Skins on or off.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of Baked beans in Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frozen peas.
- It’s 1 tbls of Cornflour mixed in 1/4 cup cold water…to thicken.
My Sausage Casserole 😍 instructions
- In a heavy based oven pan with a lid, heat the butter and add the onions herbs pepper, paprika and salt fry for 2 minutes..
- Next pour in the wine let it bubble for 2 minutes then add the chicken stock crumbled in then the boiling water mix and bring to the boil..
- Next add the potatoes, sausage, peas and Beans then add the tomato puree stir add the lid and put in preheated oven for 35 minutes on 1.60°C.
- Take out the oven add 1 tbls Corn flour in a 1/4 cup cold water mix then pour in to make the casserole a little thicker as you would like really..