Taco Salad. A taco salad is a Tex-Mex dish that combines ingredients used in Tex-Mex tacos. The salad is served with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with shredded. This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike!
Put a twist on the conventional taco salad with this quick and easy recipe for a delicious salad meal. And it's fun for the children to help make. I like this recipe alot because it is different, although I fix it differently than above, and this taco salad is a huge hit at all my family gatherings. You can cook Taco Salad using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 3-4 of glaric clove diced.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of ranch style beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of oilve oil.
- You need of For Salad.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Chips or a taco bowl.
Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef – If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. Taco salad is an easy, healthy salad recipe perfect for summer! It's loaded with crisp vegetables, seasoned ground beef, and taco classics such as homemade. See more ideas about mexican food recipes, taco salads, salad recipes. · Loaded Chicken Taco Salad with Creamy Lime-Cilantro Dressing – Fast, easy, fresh and healthy!!
Taco Salad step by step
- In a skillet, turn to medium high and saute' in olive oil onions and garlic..
- Add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and brown meat. Once meat is browned stir in taco seasoning and water..
- Now add ranch style beans and simmer till time to make taco salad.
- Place chips or Taco bowl on plate add lettuce, taco meat, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole and cheese. I like to drizzle Catalina Dressing over mine!! Enjoy.
All your favorite taco flavors in one big kickin' salad that everyone will love!! This Taco Salad recipe is everyone's' favorite ground beef (or turkey!) tacos in salad form. It's bursting with bold, satisfying Tex-Mex flavors and layers of fresh, creamy, crunchy textures. It's beloved by everyone for lunch, easy dinners, potlucks, or parties. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips!