Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!. Tex Mex Spaghetti Squash Boats are vegetarian healthy boats with beans, tomato sauce and cheese. These spaghetti squash boats is one of the best dinners I made. The texture, the flavour, the smell and the calories…all to die for!
We've since made it on several different occasions with the recipes having varying levels of. I have a spaghetti squash arriving in my CSA tonight so I'm really excited to try this recipe! I love how its so different from the usual spaghetti squash with red sauce. You can have Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!
- Prepare 1 of medium spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 lbs of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s of Green onions.
- You need of Avocado.
Thanks for suggesting a tex mex way to prepare spaghetti squash! Spaghetti Squash Boats – Easy Meal Prep Healthy Dinner Recipes! Best Spaghetti Squash Recipe -simple low fat low carb dish. Try this Tex Mex Spaghetti Squash recipe, or contribute your own.
Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds.
- Brush with squash with tad bit of olive oil. Roast in oven for 45min- 1 hr cut side up (This makes the spaghetti squash less watery when you "shred it").
- Meanwhile in pan brown ground beef, add seasoning and the water and let cook until most of water is evaporated. Add your corn..
- Shred the spaghetti squash into the pan of ground beef and toss to combine.
- Fill the spaghetti squash cavities with the mixture and top with cheese, Sour cream etc..
Transfer the spaghetti squash to a mixing bowl. Stir in the salsa, followed by the beans and chicken. Split the mixture in half and stuff each squash shell. Shred the squash and set it aside in a large bowl. Here's a super easy Spaghetti Squash Bake that only requires a few ingredients and is bursting with flavor.