Filipino Beef Giniling. Filipino Beef Giniling Minda San Pablo, CA. Giniling is a Tagalog word for ground meat, and in Philippine cuisine refers to a dish made of ground meat (can be pork, beef, or chicken) with diced potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, peas and raisins simmered in tomato sauce, a little bit of water, soy sauce, and some seasonings. It's cooked till most of the liquid dries up.
Such an easy and delicious recipe to prepare for your family. If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Beef Giniling recipe here. You can have Filipino Beef Giniling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Filipino Beef Giniling
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of potatoes diced in square cut.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced in square cut.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced in square cut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili pepper powder.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Filipino Beef Giniling Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Filipino Beef Giniling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Filipino Ground Beef Omelette Tortang giniling is a simple Filipino omelette made with ground beef. This omelette isn't like your traditional omelette where the egg batter is cooked and folded around cheese and other fillings.
Filipino Beef Giniling instructions
- Pour olive oil into a pan and wait for it to warm up then sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until fully brown.
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 3 minutes then add bell pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chili peppers and cook for 2 minutes then serve hot with white rice.
Rather, this Filipino omelette is made in more of a fritter style. Giniling Baboy is easy to make for family dinners as well as special occasions. With ground pork, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, raisins, and fresh tomatoes, this Filipino stew is hearty, tasty, and the ultimate comfort food. Picadillo is a dish with ground meat, tomato, potato, and carrots as basic ingredients. This is usually cooked using ground beef and/or ground pork, depending on the country of origin of the recipe.