Easy, Delicious Bulgogi. Bulgogi, pronounced 'Buul-GOH-ghee' is a term that encompasses many recognizable Korean BBQ dishes. Basically, it consists of meat (gogi) that is quickly cooked over a fire (bul). Sometimes the meat is marinated, sometimes it isn't.
Chicken thighs are marinated in our homemade Korean bulgogi-style sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. Heat a skillet over medium heat. You can cook Easy, Delicious Bulgogi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, Delicious Bulgogi
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- You need 2/3 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 bunch Chinese chives.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Ground white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cloves ★ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of – see ★Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Ichimi chili pepper powder.
Garnish bulgogi with green parts of green onions. In a medium bowl, combine pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and gochujang. Bulgogi is a Korean dish of thin sliced marinated meat, grilled over coals. Great recipe for Easy, Delicious Bulgogi.
Easy, Delicious Bulgogi step by step
- Cut the carrot into 5 cm matchsticks. Cut the chives into 5 cm pieces. Slice the onion thinly..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together..
- Put the meat and the combined sauce from Step 1 in a frying pan and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Add the vegetables to the pan, and let rest until the vegetables have wilted..
- When the vegetables have wilted, stir-fry over high heat..
I love bulgogi, and have experimented with various recipes for the sauce before settling on this one. Adjust the amount of gochujang and so on to your taste. This spoils easily in the summer, so once you've added the sauce, put it in a container and. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Garnish bulgogi with green parts of green onions.