Beef Jerky. I love my beef jerky nice and peppery and savory. So my marinade consists simply of soy sauce, worcestershire, black pepper, liquid smoke, onion powder, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. Beef Jerky prices are insane and out of control.
Step by step instructions on making beef jerky are included with each recipe. At BeefJerky.com we always deliver the freshest and highest quality beef jerky. Jerky is lean trimmed meat that has been cut into strips and dried (dehydrated) to prevent spoilage. You can have Beef Jerky using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Jerky
- It’s 2 lbs of London Broil.
- It’s of Marinade Ingredients.
- You need 1 Cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Yamasa Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red Cayenne Pepper.
Normally, this drying includes the addition of salt to prevent bacteria growth before the meat has. Jerky.com (Official Site) – We have Beef Jerky Recipes down to a science and we carry the Jerky Jerky.com has all of the things you'll need to make jerky like the pros! Beef jerky is a delicious snack made by drying lean, flavorful meat. You can use all sorts of meat for your jerky, including flank steak, sirloin, or filet mignon.
Beef Jerky instructions
- Adjust above marinade ingredients by adding or subtracting 1/4 measurement per 1/2 lbs of meat..
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a lidded container or sealable bag..
- Slice London Broil to desired thickness. Add meat to marinade container or bag..
- Cover marinade container or seal bag and let sit in refrigerator overnight..
- Smoke at 180 degrees to complete the jerky..
To flavor your meat, add seasoning and. This recipe for beef jerky calls for soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke for marinating before going into a dehydrator. I hope you enjoy this jerky as much as me and my family do. The epitome of the low carb, high protein snack. Anytime we are trying to cut carbs, this is the first quickie snack item I buy to keep around the house.