Cheeseburger Wrap. These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. Add your favorite toppings and grill or bake to get a crispy outside with a warm and gooey. Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps stuffed with lean ground beef, onions, cheese, and all the fixings for a quick and healthy dinner.
Looking for an even easier way to eat your burgers?! A cheeseburger is always delicious but what about when it's in wrap form! It's even better when you Simple. You can cook Cheeseburger Wrap using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Wrap
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Packet of Sazón.
- It’s 1 of Squirt Hoisin Sauce.
Serve it wrapped inside a soft flour tortilla. You might think this seems a little odd but trust us. Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps – A crisp wrap filled all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo. Learn how to make Cheeseburger crunch wrap & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Cheeseburger Wrap step by step
- Season Ground beef well. I was cooking on the grill, so I molded it into a rectangle to work for a wrap..
- Place on grill or in hot pan. This burger is going to be thick. I suggest not rushing it. Let it cook in peace and be patient. Be sure the flame isn’t too hot..
- When you have flipped your burger once and you feel it’s almost done to your liking, add your cheese..
- Dress your wrap, top your burger, enjoy..
This cheesy, beefy wrap is quite a handful, stuffed full of all the elements you love in a classic. Our cheeseburger wraps recipe serves six and makes an excellent accompaniment to a meal and is also great on its own as a satisfying lunch option. Try these low carb cheeseburger wraps! A keto recipe that the whole family will enjoy! Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Turkey Wraps.