Cross Creek Stuffed Burger. Always a great meal featuring Seafood, Steaks, Veal, Pasta Dishes, Flat Breads, Unbelievable Burgers, Great Sides, and Classic Desserts. We all do burger toppings, but what about burger stuffing? I went and bought a simple burger stuffing kit and learned how to make perfect (well, nearly).
Watch this easy how- to and make classic cheese. Cowboy Burger – An Amazing Gourmet Burger Recipe To Try. Cowboy Burger is made of double patties with cheddar, blue cheese, onion strings, BBQ sauce, bacon and topped with honey habanero pickles! You can cook Cross Creek Stuffed Burger using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cross Creek Stuffed Burger
- Prepare of Spicy Chili Aioli.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard (Dijon preferred).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of small garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of of each: roasted serrano and fresno chili.
- You need of Burger Patty.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It’s 1/4 of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves finely diced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of chopped up cheeses:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smoked gouda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Colby cheese.
- You need 2 tbls of parmesan.
- You need of Arugula Greens.
- Prepare of Fresh arugula.
- Prepare 2 tbls of raspberry balsamic or other fruity balsamic.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of pickles.
- You need of mustard.
- You need of fig jam.
- It’s of Crispy Bacon.
- You need of Grilled Onions.
This stuffed burger is commonly called a Juicy Lucy, and my version also has cr. These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration. These cheddar stuffed burgers recipe is the ultimate cheeseburger recipe for grilling burgers on the bbq barbecue. A few words of caution here about these cheddar stuffed burgers : they're piping hot when the cheese oozes out so be careful AND they are crazy ridiculously delicious.
Cross Creek Stuffed Burger instructions
- Spicy Chili Aioli Mix everything together in a bowl. cover and set in fridge until plating..
- Burger Patty Sauté the onions and garlic with some olive oil. After they are cooked take them off the burner and set aside to cool..
- Salt and pepper the ground beef. add cayenne and paprika. add the teriyaki..
- Beat the egg and add 1/2 of it and then add remaining if needed..
- Add the onions and garlic from earlier..
- Make 6 patties, make 3 a little smaller to help with the stuffing. On the smaller patties add some of the chopped cheeses to the top. Not too much or it will leak out. Put the larger patty on top and start to seal the patty by folding over the large patty over the smaller the patty. Massage until crease vanishes. place patties in fridge until grill or pan is ready. You can seal them and freeze them for later as well..
- Cook the patties to your liking..
- Burger Assembly On top bun spread the aioli mixture first. Add some of the mustard on top. add the fig jam on top of that. add the arugula on top of that. drizzle the raspberry balsamic vinaigrette on top of arugula..
- Set patty on bottom bun Add bacon on top of patty. Add grilled onions to the top of bacon. Add pickles on top of bacon.
Cheeseburger Sliders Cross Creek Stuffed Burger Chipotle Turkey burgers Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce Meat burgers Homemade Burgers Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Salmon burgers Roasted Oven Hamburgers Hamburger Cakes Burger with sauce Beet Burger Feta cheese Burger Brunch. Stream TV episodes of Grey's Anatomy, This Is Us, Bob's Burgers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Empire, SNL, and popular movies on your favorite devices. Stuff burgers with whatever toppings youlove – caramelized onions, mushrooms, bacon, sun dried tomatoes, along with anykind of cheese … the possibilities are endless. Turning boring burgers into deliciousgourmet stuffed ones has never been easier! Oozing with flavor this is THE bestway to keep.