Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping. This beef pizza recipe makes the most juicy topping pizza with rich beef flavors. Homemade ground beef pizza without oven/making a proper pizza dough/big crust pizza Pizza with mince meat, spinach & feta cheese Pizza con carne picada, espinaca & queso de feta.
Homemade pizzas are fun to make and taste absolutely out of this world. This is one of my favorites, it's topped with pepperoni, Pineapple, beef, and. All you need for an awesome pizza are quality dough, Tomatoes, Toppings, and cheese coupled with the right tools and a fair amount of practice. You can have Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s of For topping.
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s as needed of Green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cloves spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need as needed of Cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of stock.
Here's how to make and bake an epic pizza at home. There are so many options for delicious sauce, topping, and cheese combinations. Pizza is a crowd-pleasing choice for busy weeknights and fun weekend dinners alike. But you don't have For a little garlic flavor, infuse the oil with minced garlic.
Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping instructions
- In a bowl mix flour and salt. In a jug mix water, yeast, salt, sugar and 2 spoons of oil and leave for 2 min..
- Them mix your flour and water until soft dough forms..
- Knead your dough in a floured surface until dough doesn't stick. Put dough in a oiled bowl and cover with a dry cloth. leave in a warm place until it doubles in size..
- Meanwhile place your minced beef in a hot pan, fry until it turns brown..
- Add your garlic and ginger, onion and green pepper. Fry until your veggies are cooked..
- Add your spices and stock and continue starring until meat is well cooked. Remove from stove..
- Place your dough on a floured surface and roll into a standard pizza size. Place it in your baking tray..
- Pre heat oven to (180°C). Bake dough until golden brown and crispy..
- Base your dough with tomato paste. Then add your minced beef and sprinkle with cheese and green pepper..
- Bake for another 5 minutes. Then let it cool off..
This pizza dough recipe is such a keeper. I have been using this same until now. Same as in my first homemade pizza and in the paneer tikka pizza. So I thought of trying at home. Zucchini and cheese are made for each other and goes well with pizzas.