Peanut coated Banana Lolly. Chocolate-Coated Peanut Butter Banana Pops Even if I haven't made ice cream in my ice-cream maker yet this summer, that doesn't mean I haven't been enjoying frozen treats. The heat-wave that's hit England the last few weeks seems finally set to break but that definitely won't stop me continuing to enjoy these delicious banana pops. Depending on the age of the kids helping make the Banana Lollipops Dipped in Chocolate and Peanut Butter they may need help spreading out or drizzling the chocolate mixture on the bananas.
Coat the banana skewers with the melted chocolate. A pastry/silicone brush or small flexible spatula is perfect for this. Don't worry about making it neat as you're going to cover them in nuts. You can have Peanut coated Banana Lolly using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut coated Banana Lolly
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of chocolate bar.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Then, holding each lolly over a plate, sprinkle with nuts until covered. Working quickly, dip each banana piece in chocolate, shake off excess, and cover with sprinkles. Tip the frozen bananas and almond milk into a blender. Blend together to create a smooth consistency.
Peanut coated Banana Lolly instructions
- Melt chocolate, butter, sugar in double boiler (heat water in a bowl then place another bowl above it & place chocolate, butter, sugar then melt it) & let it cool. Heat butter in another pan & roast the peanuts..
- Now dip the bananas in the chocolate mixture then coat it with peanuts & keep it in refrigerator so that it solidifies for around 20-30 minutes.
- And your Peanut coated Banana lolly is ready to serve! Enjoy!.
This is a list of chocolate bar brands, in alphabetical order. A chocolate bar (British English) or candy bar (American English) is a confection in an oblong or rectangular form containing chocolate, which may also contain layerings or mixtures that include nuts, fruit, caramel, nougat, and wafers. Buckeye: A peanut butter fondant covered in a milk chocolate. Eating your daily servings of fruit has never been so easy! Deliciously soft and creamy pieces of banana flavoured lollies that melt in your mouth.