Crockpot Stuffed Peppers. Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious. Enjoy slow cooker stuffed peppers without all the work! This crockpot stuffed peppers soup recipe is just wonderful!
I hardly even talked about them because LIFE, but they are delicious and I think you'll love how easy they are. These crockpot stuffed peppers are one of my favorites so I hope you enjoy. When it comes to cooking, these crockpot stuffed peppers are about as easy as they come. You can cook Crockpot Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 4 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 32 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
VIDEO: How to Make Stuffed Cabbage. Convenient and can be made ahead. Crockpot Stuffed Peppers are loaded with spicy pork sausage, rice and tomatoes. These hearty and flavor-loaded peppers are the easiest and most perfect meal to serve to your family, and are also.
Crockpot Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cut the tops off of the green peppers. Clean out seeds and white membrane. I used a melon baller for this..
- In a separate bowl, mix together meat, rice, onion, salt, pepper, and cheese (use your own desired amount of cheese)..
- Stuff peppers with meat mixture..
- Place in crockpot. Cover with spaghetti sauce..
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours. If desired, add more cheese on top of peppers near end of cooking..
There's a whole lot to love about stuffed peppers. They're hearty, made with inexpensive ingredients and they taste great—even to veggie skeptics. Steps to Make It Stuff peppers with mixture. Arrange bell peppers in a slow cooker, stacking a few on top if necessary. Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers – Hearty, protein/fiber loaded peppers packed with so much flavor – and it's all made in the crockpot.