Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini. This grilled sausage sandwich, which calls for grilled sausage, zucchini, and herb mayo, makes this man-sized sandwich the ultimate guy food. This grilled sausage sandwich is layered with grilled zucchini, onion, sausage, and tangy herb mayo, all stuffed between two slices of toasted bread. Here's a simple, easy recipe for grilled zucchini with a touch of balsamic vinegar and spices.
But it also houses a luscious blanket of spicy marinara sauce. Add tender peppers and sweet onions to the mix, and you have yourself an awesome game day meal. There is nothing like a recipe of Texas Smoked Sausage Scramble Sandwiches for your game day celebration at your home or tailgating event. You can have Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini
- You need 3 packages of smoked sausages.
- It’s 1 can of beer.
- It’s 1 packages of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of pretzel sub rolls.
- It’s 1 large of zucchini.
- It’s 1 large of yellow squash.
- It’s of Chipotle mayo.
- It’s 6 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 can of Chipotle peppers in adobo.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pickled onion.
- It’s 1 large of white onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of salt.
Divide the bean mixture onto each cut roll surface. Top with the grilled zucchini and onion. World's Easiest Kabobs with Grilled Zucchini and Sausage are a great reason to be cooking on the grill, and this year grilling at home has become even more enjoyable than usual, right? This is one of my favorite grilling recipes for those nights when you just want an easy dinner, and I'm featuring this.
Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini step by step
- First split the sausages down the middle and fill them with minced garlic..
- Toss the sausages in a bag and pour in your beer..
- Let the sausages marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Let's pickle some onions. Slice a white onion first.
- Put the onion into a resealable container with the vinegars and salt. Let sit in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Now comes the Chipotle mayo. Combine the mayo, minced garlic and Chipotle peppers and also the adobo sauce..
- Salt to taste and mix. Set it in the fridge for 45 minutes..
- Thinly slice your veggies. Hit them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- We're ready to hit the grill.
- Toss some provolone on the sausages and melt it. Once everything is char grilled goodness we can build our sandwich.
- Cut your roll down the middle. Chipotle mayo on both sides of the bun. Add the sausage. Pile on the pickled onion. More Chipotle mayo drizzled on top. With a side of veggies..
Italian Sausage Sandwich Sausage Sandwiches Wrap Sandwiches How To Make Pizza Sauteed Sweet, Smoky, Spicy Homemade Chipotle Barbecue Sauce is combined with grilled chicken Game Day Appetizers Perfect for Parties This ultimate list of game day appetizers includes. This particular zucchini was bequeathed to me (as such things usually are) by a friend's mother. It had reached the epic size of five and a half pounds and I carried it home cradled in my arms like a baby. Because we are on the cusp of fall and I have been craving the deep, savory flavors of the season.