Baked Stuffed Capsicums. Baked Stuffed Capsicum,capsicums with a rich and creamy risotto filling. (English Video) Recipe link. Baked Stuffed Capsicum with step by step photos and video. : Risotto is a famous continental Topped with loads of grated cheese, the vibrant, risotto-stuffed red capsicums look really appetizing. Stuffed capsicum recipe – delicious spiced potato stuffed bell peppers make a wonderful appetiser or a side with your meal.
This recipe must be credited to a person whose name is Asa and who Cut off the stem end of Capsicums, remove the seeds, fill each Capsicum with the meat mixture. How to make Capsicums stuffed with fresh Indian spices.-Capsicums stuffed with a mixture of spiced potatoes and paneer – topped with cheese and baked. Spoon the stuffing into the capsicums. You can have Baked Stuffed Capsicums using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Capsicums
- You need 500 g of Ground Meat (Pork & Beef).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 head of Cabbage *more Cabbage for larger volume of the mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 6 of Red Capsicums.
- Prepare of Shredded Tasty Cheese.
Stuffed capsicums are a great warm winter dinner idea. Full of the hearty flavour of beef bolognese and topped with melted cheese, even the kids won't say no to this dish. Capsicums, available in a multitude of colours, are an excellent source of vitamins A and C. This versatile vegetable can be stuffed, roasted, used in stir-fries or simply eaten raw.
Baked Stuffed Capsicums step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C..
- Cabbage needs to be shredded or thinly sliced. Blanch in the boiling water, so that it shrinks. Drain and cool in cold water, then squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl..
- Add Ground Meat, cooked Rice, finely chopped Onion, Egg, Breadcrumbs, Salt and Pepper. Mix well..
- Cut off the stem end of Capsicums, remove the seeds, fill each Capsicum with the meat mixture, then top with some Shredded Tasty Cheese..
- Place the stuffed Capsicums in a baking dish, cheese side up. *Note: I used a cast iron frying pan..
- Bake for 1 hour. If the top of the Capsicums is getting too dark, cover with foil. Enjoy as they are or with your favourite sauce..
I made these stuffed capsicum for my friend who is vegetarian. He really liked them and ask me to give him the recipe. Prepare your capsicums or bell peppers for stuffing. Wash the peppers and then carefully slice off the top and remove the seeds from the inside, until the inside is nice and empty. Bharwa shimla mirch can be baked or shallow fried on a pan.