Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step. Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef.
Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef. Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans. You can cook Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of red beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- It’s 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- You need 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- You need 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, paprika, salt and cayenne. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. The beans should be thoroughly tender and the broth thick and fragrant.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew instructions
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Taste and adjust salt, and add more cayenne if desired. Just before serving, stir in the parsley. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, celery salt, and marjoram; bring to a simmer. Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots.