Ground beef casserole. Ground beef and tomato sauce are layered in a casserole with spinach and mozzarella cheese. Ole Polenta Casserole With plenty of ground beef and cheese, this layered bake goes over big on the dinner table. Adjust the amount of hot pepper sauce to suit your taste.—Angela Biggin, Lyons, Illinois Ground beef, canned chili, corn, tomatoes, and egg noodles are seasoned with taco sauce and taco seasoning. "A hamburger casserole with a Mexican flair," says sal. "This is a quick and easy way to prepare dinner for the family.
When it comes to comfort food, it's hard to beat the good ol' casserole, especially when it's made with ground beef. Here, we've compiled only the best ground beef. Casseroles are a fantastic make-ahead option for families who are constantly on the go, and this. You can have Ground beef casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef casserole
- It’s 1 lb of box medium pasta shells.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Kale or broccoli to taste, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 c of shredded jack/cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare of Garlic, salt & pepper to taste.
Scoop half the noodles into the prepared casserole dish; top with half the sour cream mixture. Spoon half the ground beef mixture atop sour cream layer. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, mushrooms, pimientos, butter, thyme and salt.
Ground beef casserole step by step
- Cook and drain pasta according the package instructions..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large pot, cook meat, onion, garlic, salt & pepper until meat is browned..
- Add the cooked pasta, kale/broccoli, tomato soup, half cup of water, and half of cheese to pot with beef and onion. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- All done! Enjoy.
Stir in the noodles and beef mixture. Beef and Bean Taco Casserole Think of this big-batch dinner as a platter of deconstructed tacos, with a base and topping of crunchy tortilla chips and a hearty filling of cumin-laced ground beef. Layer a spicy ground beef mixture with kidney beans, olives, cheese and corn chips and bake for a main dish casserole that will satisfy the heartiest of appetites. This ground beef casserole couldn't be easier to make and is sure to please the whole family. With everything from beefy enchilada casseroles to healthy ground beef recipes, you'll never run out of ideas.