My Beef Stroganoff. Once upon a time, there really was a guy named "Stroganoff" (in the Anglicized version), which is the reason for the name of the delicious beef. Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles.
I hope you enjoy this Beef Stroganoff Recipe! This is a delicious Stroganoff that my Nana made all the time. Garlic, basil, and thyme bring extra flavor to this easy ground beef stroganoff made with cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. You can have My Beef Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare of lean beef stew meat.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of medium white onion chopped.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of red cooking wine.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of egg noodles.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of beef stock.
- You need of mushrooms.
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. Beef and mushrooms are always a great match, and this recipe for classic Beef Stroganoff shows off exactly why. Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream).
My Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..
Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. Our easy and authentic Stroganoff (or Stroganov) is a simple and comforting Russian dish consisting of sauteed pieces of. So anyway, (oddly enough) I had no plan for these egg noodles, but my husband said he always remembered his mom. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner.