Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce. Welcome to Kimono Mom's Kitchen/Japanese food recipe/Home made cooking/Mom/Baby/House wife/Life vlog/Cooking show/Hamburger steak/Asian food/Japanese Family. Hamburger Steak in Sour Cream Sauce. Old-fashioned hamburger steak and savory onion gravy recipe.
Hi, everyone 🙂 Today we're going to show you how to make Japanese-style hamburger Steak (Hambagu). Japanese Hamburger Steak, also called Hambagu (ハンバーグ). Homemade Japanese hamburger steak recipe that melts in your mouth, served with a red wine Cook the red wine deduction sauce in the same pan. You can have Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground meat – beef and pork mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 200 ml of ☆ Panko.
- It’s 150 ml of ☆Milk.
- It’s 1 of ☆Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1 of ☆Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Nutmeg.
- Prepare 300 ml of ★Ketchup.
- You need 300 ml of ★Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
The rich grease left in the pan adds another Recently found your recipes. I personally loved the wine sauce! The steaks held together well, and beef base and worchestershire sauce flavored the steaks just right. Our Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe is so easy to make.
Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce instructions
- Chop the onion finely and squeeze out the water..
- In a bowl, mix the ☆ ingredients..
- Mix the onion and the meat into Step 2, and knead well until the fat in the meat starts to melt and the whole thing gets sticky..
- Form the meat mixture into patties. Throw the patties from hand to hand to remove any air pockets. Shape into ovals, and make an indentation in the middle of each patty..
- Melt butter in a pan, and brown the patties on both sides over medium-low heat..
- While the patties are browning, combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- When the patties are browned, add the combined sauce ingredients to the pan all at once. Coat the patties with the sauce, cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes. Flip the patties over occasionally..
- Raise the heat to medium near the end to thicken the sauce..
- Serve and enjoy..
In a large stock pot, brown the hamburger and onion until beef is no longer pink. Add in bell peppers, celery, and garlic. Cheeseburger Pasta is one of our favorite family meals! The BEST recipe for Hamburger Steaks made from fresh ground beef with an easy, homemade brown gravy. This hamburger steak recipe is seasoned ground beef patties simmered in a savory mushroom sauce.